Gulf Wars Champions:
HL Philippe D’Artaignan (Dart): Lace Making/Hearts of Gold
Baroness Birna Isleifsdottir: A study on Icelandic Dig Beads
Lady Varvara Laska doch’ Koudelka: Nalbinding Mitten
Ainbthen inghean Risdeig: Roman Hydraulic (Marine) Concrete – or – Mongolian White (Dairy) Foods
Yrsa Myrkjartansdottir: A Study of 16th century Assisi Work (Embroidery)
- Lady Isabella Julietta Diego y Vega: Reseach paper – Politics & Drama at the End of the Elizabethan Era
- Melissent Jaquelinne la Chanteresse: Theater performance – Frailty, Thy Name is Woman!
- Laurels Acclaim: Gertrude Graethorne
- Populace Acclaim: Yrsa Myrkjartansdottir
- Coronet’s (Heirs) Acclaim: Baroness Thyri Bersi
- Crowns Acclaim: Baroness Birna Isleifsdottir
- Rose’s Acclaim: Baroness Birna Isleifsdottir
- Champion of A&S: HL Alix de Lyon
- Patron of the Arts And Sciences: Barony of Marcaster (with 8 entries!)
Baroness Birna Isleifsdottir
HL Philippe D’Artaignan (Dart)
Lady Varvara Laska doch’ Koudelka
A Non Pareil item is defined to be an item that is as near to an actual historical item as possible. Any item that has received a perfect score at the Journeyman or Masterworks level may be nominated as a Non Pareil at the judges’ discretion. 90% affirmation from those Laurels present is required to receive this honor.
Champion of the Arts and Sciences
Entrants with at least two Art/Sci entries at Journeyman level or higher, excluding group entries, are eligible to compete for Champion of the Arts & Sciences. The entrant who receives the highest average score for all their qualifying entries will be named the Champion of the Arts & Sciences of Trimaris.
Patron Group of the Arts and Sciences
The group with the most entries at Kingdom Arts Sci (score used as tie-breaker only). Patron of the Arts and Sciences will be awarded at each Kingdom Art/Sci Faire.
Best entry or presentation/display chosen by Their Royal Majesties. The item need not be competitive.
Best entry or presentation/display chosen by Their Highnesses. The item need not be competitive.
Best entry or presentation/display receiving the most Laurels signatures/votes.
Best entry or presentation/display that receives the most votes from the populace by bead in the cup method during the afternoon of the faire.
Highest scoring entry or presentation/display among youth entries
Best entry or presentation/display receiving the most Roses signatures.